cylindrical cleaning brushes (For Flat Glass Cleaning)
When particularly high cleanliness is required, install the swing cup brush section between the inlet section and the cylinder brushes.
- Each washing unit consists of a series of laterally aligned upper and lower cup brushes, a rotating motor, a swing motor, a water pump, two water pipes with sprinklers, and circulation pipes.
- The upper and lower scrubbing units all swing in a lateral direction perpendicular to the direction of glass travel. This design will lead to excellent glass cleaning properties.
- The cup brush can be adjusted up and down to compensate for the wear of the bristles.
- The rotary motor is used for the high-speed rotation of the cup brush.
- The swing motor is used to move the scrubbing unit back and forth.
- If necessary, cerium oxide polishing powder can be added to the water for better performance
JHX offers a complete line of Glass Panels Cleaning Nylon Brushes for a wide range of domestic and foreign washing machines. Each brush is designed to meet customers’ needs and ensure long brush life.
- Surface cleaning and finishing glass panels and mirrors
- Applying finishes and coatings
- Preventing glass splatter in cutting operations