Spray Inhibition Strip Brush
Spray suppression brushes are suitable for dust and water spray protection from truck bodies, herbicides, or chemical sprinklers, and more applications required to contain dust, debris, or liquid spray.
When used on the truck and trailer body, the brush guides water and dust back to the road, below the windshield level of other vehicles, and is away from the truck’s rearview mirror.
- Brushes length: 100 mm trim length
- Length: 1000mm
- Installation: Track is required. Available for the “H” or “F” tracks
- Stainless steel rigid back strip brush, straight length or pre-bent to fit the fenders
- Flexible strap brush, continuous length up to 100 m long
- Provide 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 175mm and 275mm brilength
Specifications – Strip Brush
|A mm||B mm||C mm||D mm||E mm||Filler|
Shaped Strip Brushes
For special applications and on the specific designs of the customer, the cylindrical brushes can be shaped with all types of filament: synthetic, natural, metallic, or mixed.
Given the particular characteristics of performance depending on the profile of the brush, our technical office will advise on the best brush for the type of profile and the filament to be used.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read More Spray Inhibition Strip Brush